Tim joined Greenstone Partners in 2005 from leading Australian private equity firm Archer Capital and has over 15 years experience in investment banking and private equity. While at Greenstone Partners, Tim has advised on a wide variety of transactions including mergers, acquisitions, divestments, capital raisings and restructurings across multiple industries. Notable transactions include:
- The merger of VISA Global Logistics with Mondiale Freight Services to form a leading international transport and logistics company with $1.2 billion in revenue and operations in Australia, New Zealand, North Asia, South East Asia, India and Europe;
- The sale of Direct Capital’s interest in road stabilisation and geotechnical company Hiway Group to The Riverside Company, Evergreen Partners and management;
- The successful divestment of two non-core businesses (Water Dynamics and Water Infrastructure Group) for Pentair via four separate transactions;
- The sale of Mitre 10 to Metcash requiring two contemporaneous and inter-conditional schemes of arrangement;
- The acquisition of the Linduaer Wine Company from Pernod Richard by Lion and Indevin, requiring complex supply, joint venture and transitional services agreements;
- The sale of Marstel Terminals for Propel Investments to Oslo Stock Exchange-listed, Stolt-Nielsen; and
- The sale of payment services provider Ausfit to Transaction Services Group, requiring the renegotiation of Ausfit’s major contract with Anytime Fitness USA.
Before commencing his career in corporate finance, Tim reached the rank of Lieutenant Commander in the Australian Navy.
Tim holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the George Washington University and a Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical) degree from the University of New South Wales.
Tim is married with a son and daughter. He enjoys running, swimming, skiing and surfing.