Jimmy joined Greenstone Partners in 2006.
Jimmy has a broad range of experience in M&A, debt and equity transactions for public, private and private equity clients including:
- The sale of Orange Hire to Arcadia Capital;
- A long standing relationship with ASX-listed GWA Group that has resulted in five successful sale processes (Gainsborough door hardware and API locksmiths, Gliderol garage doors, Brivis climate systems, Dux water heaters and Sebel furniture);
- The sale of Australia’s largest privately-owned security company, SNP Security, to Temasek-owned Certis Cisco;
- The sale of Viadux by Crescent Capital Partners to Reece Group;
- The management buyout of Forest Coach Lines by Next Capital and Management;
- The takeover defence of ASX-listed RHG Limited (and its $2 billion loan book) which ultimately resulted in its sale to Resimac by way of a scheme of arrangement; and
- A broad range of corporate finance advice to ASX-listed ING Real Estate Entertainment Fund including: refinancing its $180 million bank facility; an investment in Icon Hospitality Group; a $39 million equity raise; and a change in responsible entity
Jimmy also sits on the Advisory Committee for Interspan, a global provider of post-tensioning solutions to the construction industry.
Prior to joining Greenstone Partners, Jimmy was a solicitor in the Corporate Advisory Group at Blake Dawson Waldron (now Ashurst) in Sydney.
Jimmy holds a Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from the University of Sydney.
Jimmy is married with two children and enjoys triathlons, rugby and tennis.