SNP Security was a leading provider of security services throughout Australia and had been providing innovative security solutions for over 90 years. SNP’s electronic security and monitoring operations, which were divested into the joint venture, provided monitored security services to business and residential customers.
Greenstone Partners assisted SNP with the establishment of a joint venture with Telstra which was named TelstraSNP Monitoring.
During the process Greenstone Partners assisted SNP Security with:
- Preparing a detailed management presentation;
- Assessing and evaluating proposed terms;
- Co-ordinating the due diligence process;
- Negotiating commercial terms and transaction documents; and
- Project managing other advisers and key stakeholders.
The process resulted in the establishment of TelstraSNP Monitoring a joint venture with the potential to generate significant growth and opportunities for Telstra, SNP and their customers.